A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A meditative game about serving a prison sentence.
I made this game over the course of a month and a half. It's my first ever game in LÖVE, and my fourth game overall. Thank you for playing!
- Remappable controls
- Color palettes for all three major forms of color blindness
- Background motion toggle
- Separate volume sliders for ambience and sound effects
- Full-screen and windowed modes
- OS: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Processor: Basically anything
- Memory: 256MB minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 20MB
- Graphics: Basically anything
I'd be very impressed if this game can't run on your computer. It should be able to run on a toaster.
|Published||22 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||16-bit, Atmospheric, Boring, Experimental, Fangame, LÖVE, Short, Singleplayer, Walking simulator, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
If you are using Linux, you will also need to download LÖVE to be able to run the .love file.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.